Relax and enjoy three great local drinking spots in Manhattan on our public tours. Whether you’re interested in beer, cocktails or spirits this tour will have something for you. Don’t drink but the people you are with do, come and make friends and enjoy the atmosphere. This is truly the make friends tour because most people stay past the posted tour time. All the stops are in the same neighborhood, near the Empire State Building and the last stop has food for purchase and the tour is timed so you are welcome to enjoy dinner or a snack at the last stop. Customized private tours are available for groups both in the city and the suburbs. You must be 21 and over and have a valid government issued ID to participate. Food & drink is not included but some stops offer a special deal, drink or discount. The calendar code is SOF. Tours are limited.
Helpful Tips For The Spirits On Foot Pub Crawl by Food On Foot- Advance Ticket Purchase Required
- Our tours are surprise tours. We don’t tell you the stops because the anticipation of the next stop is more fun. The first stop will be on your confirmation.
- Our stops are indoors.
- Our stops are all local.
- This tour has three stops.
- Tour is rain or shine.
- You must be 21 or over and present a valid government issued ID at check-in.
- Please arrive on time and do not order until the tour starts.
- The last stop has food available and the tour is set-up for you to have dinner if you like.
Meeting The Tour
Accessibility, Transportation & Tickets
- Meeting point is clearly noted. No subway rides required.
- Your confirmation is your ticket. The tour guide will have a list with your name. There are no physical tickets.
- Please arrive 5 to 15 minutes early for check-in.
- This tour is handicapped accessible.
- If you are getting tickets through a partner program, only the type of tickets offered by that program are valid for that tour. Tickets CANNOT be changed once purchased. TICKETS ARE CONSIDERED A PURCHASE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS. Check your program for details and requirements. Your booking agreement also has those details. All partner program tickets require a cancellation fee if there is a cancellation option offered.
- Tickets are sold via our website and advance purchase is required for this tour. No walk-ups accepted. Meeting point is confidential and will be on your confirmation. Cost of alcohol & food not included with any tickets.
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes early for check-in. If you miss the first stop you will not be able to meet the tour. We do not issue refunds under ANY circumstances. Our tickets are the same as any concert, performance or sporting event. They do not issue refunds if you don’t show up or are too late and neither do we.